Why You Need Your PMP® Certification Now
EMPLOYERS DEMAND THE PMP CREDENTIAL
Over 1,570,000 project manager jobs will be created each year through 2020. 80 percent of project management jobs now require the PMP® credential. Your PMP credential opens doors of opportunity and income that are otherwise closed.
A NEW, MORE CHALLENGING PMP EXAM IS COMING
On March 26, 2018, earning your PMP will be much more challenging:
- A new Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) will be released, with new content in many of the Knowledge Areas.
- A new, more challenging PMP exam will replace the existing exam.
Take your PMP exam before the new exam appears. Prepare for your exam with my PMP for You boot camps.
Join us for the January 15-18, 2018 PMP boot camp in Portland, Oregon.
You need the best tools and training to pass your PMP or CAPM exam on the first try. Here's your best choice: dynamic, live training by Mike Goss, using Andy Crowe's PMP learning materials. It doesn't get any better.
Take the step that opens career doors for you. Enroll now!
4-DAY PMP BOOT CAMP TOPICS
- Course Introduction
- Foundational Topics
- Process Framework
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Network Diagramming
- Cost Management
- Earned Value
- Quality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- How to Pass the Exam
- Simulated PMP Exam
Your PMP Boot Camp Tuition
COMPETITIVE PMP BOOT CAMP PRICING
PMP for YOU boot camps are priced competitively. Based on what you receive, my boot camps offer the greatest value:
- High-end: $2,595.00 or more
- Low-end: $995.00 or cheaper, if they can't fill a class
- PMP for You: $1,595.00
SUPERIOR PMP CONTENT TO PREPARE YOU TO PASS
- Authorized trainer using Andy Crowe's Velociteach learning materials
- Online training before the live class (your schedule, your location, your device)
- Live, high-energy four-day boot camp (slides, lectures, Q&A, case studies)
- Post-boot camp coaching on test prep strategy