You want to pass your PMP® or CAPM exam and open career doors. We want to help you. The policies below are there for two reasons:
- To clearly describe the processes of registration, class changes and refunds.
- To avoid misunderstandings, by describing policies in plain language.
PMP® Exam Course Registration
After you pay your course tuition, four things happen:
- Your seat in the PMP boot camp is reserved.
- Your PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) is ordered and assigned to you.
- Your Velociteach online and physical training materials are ordered and assigned.
- Your Velociteach/Insite online access keys are emailed to you. You should begin your online training immediately, to be better-prepared for your live PMP boot camp.
The PMBOK and Velociteach learning tools are not returnable.
PMP Exam Course Refunds
Life happens. Sometimes, you need to cancel your registration. The procedure is simple and straightforward:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a refund. Briefly describe the reason for your refund request.
- If you cancel more than 30 calendar days from the start date of the class, you will receive your full tuition refund, less $555.00
- $56.00 for the PMBOK described in item 2 above
- $499.00 for the Insite/Velociteach online and physical learning tools described in items 3 and 4 above
If you haven't yet received your PMBOK or your Insite/Velociteach training materials, they will be shipped to you at no charge.
If you cancel in fewer than 30 calendar days from the class start date, there is no refund. Don't be alarmed; you can still take advantage of the Class Change policy below.
PMP Class Change, by Student
You may need to change your class dates or location. All you have to do is make your request by email to email@example.com.
- If you make your request 15 or more days before the class start date, there is no class change fee. You will receive an email acknowledgement of your new class date and location.
- If you make your request 14 or fewer days before the class start date, the class change fee is $250. Once the change fee is received, you will receive an email confirmation of your new class date and location.
- If you make your request on or after the class start date, the change change fee is $500. Once the change fee is received, you will receive confirmation of your new class date and location.
PMP Class Change, by Trainer
Sometimes, for any number of reasons, the original venue doesn't work out. If that happens, Goss Consulting reserves the right to change the location of a course within a reasonable distance of the original location, by giving students advance notice to their email address on file. The advance notice will be sent as early as possible.
PMP Class No-Shows
Your registration causes us to commit resources before the first day of class. If you do not show up on the first day of class, and you did not make arrangements to attend a different class (above), then you will be charged $500 to transfer your registration to another course. Once the registration change fee is received, you will receive email confirmation of your new class date and location.
PMP Course Liability
(This notice keeps my attorneys happy.) The total liability of Goss Consulting, Inc., an Oregon corporation, is limited to the fees paid by the student to Goss Consulting. Incidental damages, consequential damages and attorneys fees are specifically prohibited.
Click below for further information.